Mother Hens: Pimento Cheese Omelette
October 25 2018·
Pimento Cheese Omelet
From Chef Suzanne Vizethann
- 3 Handsome Brook Farm eggs
- 2-3 T pimento cheese, room temperature
- 1 TBSP red pepper jelly
- 1 lb. thick cut high quality smoked bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1TBSP unsalted butter, cold
- Crack eggs into a small mixing bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pre-heat a non stick saute pan over medium-high heat. Add butter and let melt. Then add egg mixture and stir using a rubber spatula. Once egg mixture has set flip mixture completely over or finish in a 350 degree oven for 6-8 minutes until egg mixture is set.
- Add pimento cheese in the center and top with red pepper jelly and cooked bacon. Fold omelet in half and slide on to a plate.